Productive Business Meetings at Our Ottawa Hotel
With 27 meeting rooms and over 47,200 square feet of versatile space, The Westin Ottawa sets the tone for successful business gatherings here in the nation's capital. Our hotel's Grand Ballroom is the largest Four Diamond ballroom in the city, measuring over 16,000 square feet; additional venues include the Governor General Ballroom, as well as several intimate meeting rooms. We also offer direct access to the Shaw Centre (formerly known as the Ottawa Convention Centre).
Under the leadership of Executive Chef Kenton Leier, our culinary team creates delectable, full-service catering, guaranteed to energize your meeting attendees. And our impeccable location in downtown Ottawa, just 20 minutes form the airport, eliminates the stress of business travel.
AT A GLANCE
Largest Meeting Space: 16,500 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 47,200 sq. ft.
Indoor/Outdoor Meeting Space: 47,200 sq. ft.
Number of Meeting Rooms: 27
Guest Rooms: 496
We have joined forces with the Shaw Centre (formerly the Ottawa Convention Centre), which is connected to the hotel. Together with the Shaw Centre, we offer a combined 236,000 square feet of meeting room space.
Contact our sales team by email or calling 613-560-7000 for more information. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Our hotel features a range of small meeting rooms, perfect for small gatherings or intimate business receptions.
- The Executive Meeting Centre encompasses over 6,300 square feet of state-of-the-art, wheelchair-accessible space, including six executive boardrooms with contemporary furnishings
- Private and self-contained, away from the hotel's banquet floor
- Equipped with screen, whiteboard, ergonomic table and chairs, table equipped with outlets
Our adaptable meeting rooms can easily accommodate large conferences.
- Grand Ballroom offers 16,500 square feet of space for 100 to 1,800 guests.
- The 7,440 square-foot Governor General Ballroom boasts abundant natural light, and includes 12-foot windows looking out to the scenic Rideau Canal and Parliament Buildings
- Spacious foyers for food and beverage
- Soundproof airwalls
- No pillars or obstructions
- High ceilings
- Most meeting space is on the same floor with breakout rooms
TANGENT™ AT WESTIN
Featuring smart technology and intuitive design, Tangent at Westin is flexible work space which can be booked by the hour for up to four people at a moment’s notice. Connect across the table or across the globe when you reserve Tangent for impromptu meetings, interviews, or brainstorming sessions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 4
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Hotel Restaurant: Daly's Restaurant
- 132 person capacity for sit-down
- 100 person capacity for reception
- Flexible and versatile meeting space (no pillars or obstructions)
- SuperFoods menu with award-winning culinary team
- Five specialty suites
- Environmentally friendly, all the programs in place to support green meetings
The Westin Ottawa places the best of the city right at your doorstep - including shopping, entertainment, museums, and much more. Our hotel also provides direct access to the Shaw Centre, Canada's state-of-the art tradeshow, business conference, and event location.
Ottawa International Airport - 20 minute drive
Learn more about airport transportation>>