National Gallery of Canada
Enhance your perspective and experience one of the premier , the National Gallery of Canada. Located a mere ten minute walk away (less than 1 km) from The Westin Ottawa, this museum is one of the nation's finest.
Featuring a wide variety of selections, from Italian renaissance masterpieces to some of Andy Warhol's top works, The National Gallery of Canada offers cultural enrichment for every taste.
Savour this unique museum, then retreat to the comfort of one of our Westin Heavenly Beds® - just steps from the museum.
Learn more about The National Gallery of Canada
- 380 Sussex Dr Ottawa, ON K1N 9N4, Canada
- Operating Hours:
- 1 October - 30 April: Tuesday - Sunday 10am-5pm; Thursday 10am-9pm
- 1 May - 30 September: Daily 10am-5pm, Thursday 10am-8pm
- Admission Prices:
- Adults - $9
- Seniors (65+) - $7
- Students (With Vailid ID) - $7
- Youth (12-19) - $4
- Children (under 12) - free
- Family (2 Adults+3 Youths) - $18
- National Gallery of Canada is located 1.4km from our hotel
- Please expect an approximate 6 minute drive or 10 minute walk
Looking for more activities while you're in the area? Check out our favorite things to do in Ottawa.