Featuring smart technology and intuitive design, Tangent at Westin is flexible work space which can be booked by the hour for up to four people at a moment’s notice. Connect across the table or across the globe when you reserve Tangent for impromptu meetings, interviews, or brainstorming sessions.
Tangent at Westin features:
media:scape by Steelcase technology that allows participants to access and share digital information quickly and seamlessly. Video conferencing is also available at a four person seated workspace.
- HD LCD televisions, printer, and sound system.
- Wired and wireless internet for no additional fee.
- Floor-to-ceiling white boards and fully stocked office supplies offer convenience and promote collaboration.
- Small refrigerator that features refreshments and light snacks at no additional cost.
- Flexible outlets located throughout the space allowing devices to power up regardless of location.
- Privacy for groups of up to four to conduct small group meetings or hold calls and teleconferences.
To learn more, visit our Tangent at Westin Official Website.